So remember I said I love nails right??? Well I will def post my nails up after my trips to the nail shop. I'm super picky about my nails and like to get them done often.....maybe every week sometimes two. I normally only wear acrylics and I wear dark/light, long/short, square/stiletto or whatever I'm in the mood for. I like to jack (nice way of saying STEAL) nail ideas from Rihanna, Solange, and Blac Chyna (you know Tyga baby momma?). Sooo I was in Dallas awhile ago and seen a lady with these super **BLING**BLING** nails so of course I had to have them. Me and my sis made the trip to the place and it was soooo worth it. $15 bucks a nail and heres the photo which does the art no justice!
So you probably can't tell but that middle finger is super shiny. I think I counted around 20 diamonds she put on one nail! The diamonds she used are called Swarovski rhinestones and they are expensive! Honestly, it may take some practice but I think it can be turned into a DIY project and save some cash!
For more ideas google "Swarovski nails", "Stiletto nails", "Rihanna nails", etc. Here's a couple I found I'd like to maybe try.......
Until later boos <3



LOVE the nails!!!!! Super cute :)
ReplyDeleteThanks soooo much! =)
ReplyDeleteVery nice nails !
ReplyDeleteI'll wondering if you want to follow each other ?
Kiss :)